Hi all.

I'd like to package some 'other' files in a project. Firstly, I want to
put a script somewhere in $PATH. Secondly, I want to put stuff in
/usr/share/ ... eg /usr/share/my_app. How do I do that? Also how do I then
find the 'my_app' folder ( as sometimes I imagine it would go in /usr/share
and other in /usr/local/share and possibly other locations as well ). Is
there some way of locating this folder so I can fetch files I've installed?

I'm currently using ExtUtils::MakeMaker to build packages. Last time I
asked this question ( and it was a while ago ), the answer was "you can do
that, but it requires quite some hacking". Is this so?

Thanks :)

Dan