On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:42:04 +0800, practicalp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will begin a new project, which is medium large, with about 200 CGI
> scripts with Perl.
> We have designers who make HTML/JS/CSS etc.
> I want to choose a template system which will let perl code be
> separated from front-page codes (like html,css etc).
> I have tried HTML::Template, which is simple enough.
> Except that, do you have any other good template to be suggested?
> What're their advantages?
>
> Thanks.
> Jenn.

I assume it has to be web-based? I've made quite a few Perl apps that use
GTK+ for their GUI. You can use Glade (
http://glade.gnome.org/screenshots.html ) to design your GUI, and it's
completely separate from your app logic. It works fantastically well. Go
to: http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis/Gtk2-Ex-DBI/ and click on the
screenshots along the right-hand side to see a demo app and a production
app in action.

Dan