From: Jim Gibson <jimsgib...@gmail.com>
> On 6/11/09 Thu  Jun 11, 2009  11:00 AM, "Phillip" <fibbe...@gmx.net>
> scribbled:
>
> > Hallo @ all,
> >
> > i am new in this domain(perlscript) and i have a question.i have a
> > array,i sort it,i get the last element of the array but i want to get
> > the next element after this one.how can i do this?
>
> There is a language called "Perlscript" that is based on Perl but not the
> same. Are you asking about that language or about Perl itself?

Are you sure? Any pointers?

As far as I know ActiveState has/had something called PerlScript, but
it's not a different langauge. It's just a "scripting engine" for
Windows Scripting Host, Internet Explorer and MS IIS/ASP. Just a DLL
that allows you to use Perl in those environments. Not a different
language.

Jenda
===== je...@krynicky.cz === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery