Andreas Moroder asked:
> does a IMAP library exist that supports this functionality:
> connect to the IMAP server as administrator and create a mail with a
> attachment in the drafts folder of a specified user.
>
> I searched cpan, but from the documentation I dit not find out if the
> libraries does what I want.

>From the Net::IMAP manpage:

[...]
append $mailbox, $message [, Flags => $flaglistref] [, Date => $date]

Appends the email message specified in $message to the mailbox specified in
$mailbox. This method is valid only when the session is in the authenticated or
selected states.
[...]

As for accessing another user's folders; that probably requires having the
right permissions on the target mailbox. You might want to look at IMAP::Admin
for that.

HTH,
Thomas