From: Dennis Wicks

> Following the docs I have it working, somewhat, but it is
> not handling html w/inline images correctly.
>
> Instead of getting an html message with inline image it is
> sending a blank email with both the html and the jpg image
> as attachments.
>
> Here is my program. Does anyone see the problem?

Your problem appears to be that it is following the standards. RFC 2822
states the email body must be sent as plain text. Everything else has to
be in attachments.

The way I see it is that you are lacking the required body, defined by
some software as the alternate text, even though it is the primary
message content.

Bob McConnell