Whenever I have to reboot ( Windows XP Sp2 ), which I try to keep to a
minimum, it resets the power options. I have no control of that, but I can also
go in a set to what I want it to be. Unfortunately I get side tracked at times
after a re-boot and next thing I am at home and when I try to remote connect to
my desktop, I cannot.

        So does anyone have a Perl script/module that will allow me to reset
the Power options automatically? I would perfer to be abel to set what I want
it to be, so it can be done automatically without my intervention ( I can
handle finding an existing script that can call the Perl, but I have no idea
where to start ).

         Thanks.

Wags ;)
David R. Wagner