Hi folks,

I am working on Win32, and I've made myself a portable system with a web
server ( Xerver
with Java ), an Active Perl 5.10,  and my Perl Lib group, and my CGI
scripts.

Yet my ( so called ) portable Perl runs fine, and what I do in the setup
process is just to extract
the files from a zip, which the files inside are from an installed version
of Active perl installed.

Then, I add registry key [local_machine\software\Perl] with string
"lib=myPerlLib" , as well,
to add the env path to windows.

My questions are :

1. Is this safe to use Perl in this way ?
2. Would that be any files I should include from system / system32 ?
3. Any parameter I could taking care as well ? like Config.pm ?

Thank you very much!