Hello,

We have one software which is installed at one machine. The software was
developed by many developers(students) as it was used in multiple projects
in the lab, all the code is written in perl. Now we want to do the backup of
that software for that we want to make one copy running on a new machine.
The problem we are facing is that we installed many CPAN modules and
different developers used different CPAN modules and non of them did the
documentation. I need your guidance that how we know that the software is
using which modules plus on a new system we wants to preinstalled all the
modules before moving the software.

Regards,
Raheel.