Hi,

Ruprecht Helms <rhe...@rheynmail.de> asked:
> actually I have written the following line:

"Currently". "actually" is actually a false friend.

> print STATISTIKDATA
> CGI->a({href=>'http://www.b-net-
> c.de/adressbuch/$Vorname_$Name_$id.html'},'Link
> zum Profil');

You are using the wrong quote marks. Use double quotes if you want variable
names in the string to be replaced by their values.

That'll raise the next problem, though: _ is a valid character for a variable
name, so the Perl interpreter will try to access the variable $Vorname_ which
probably isn't what you wanted. In such a case, use curly braces to delimit the
variable name, like this:

print STATISTIKDATA
CGI->a({href=>"http://www.b-net-c.de/adressbuch/${Vorname}_${Name}_$id.html'},'Link
 zum Profil');