Hi Randal,

I apologise for not crediting Perl Monks forum here. I won't repeat this
henceforth :)

So for all those who are not aware of what is going on. You can have a look
at here -
http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=803894

It also contains a small story about what how I first came in acquaintance
with Randal :). Do read it.

I know I have posted same question at 2 forums & my only intention behind
that is not to just use the piece of code but also to understand it
thoroughly & completely. Hence I am trying to gather maximum concepts,
ideas, viewpoints and prepare my own valuable notes.

I came here bcoz I couldn't get the solution - 'sort { $a->[1] cmp $b->[1]
|| $a->[0] cmp $b->[0] }' there.

However user called 'Marshall' has given a very good understanding of above
algorithm at the above forum. Please do read it.

And thanks Jim for sharing this -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwartzian_transform . I was not knowing that.

Once again special thanks to Randal, Perl Monks, and each & every member of
the this mailing list.

Cheers,
Parag