Hi Christoph.

On Monday 28 Dec 2009 14:53:04 Christoph Friedrich wrote:
> I know that there are many Sudoku solver over the internet.
> But than I has no chance of learning perl and learn some of the
> algorhytms ^^

So it's an exercise for learning. I see. If you would like to work on
something a bit more ground-breaking, then many Perl open-source projects
(including many CPAN Perl packages) would love some help. I also have some
Perl code that you can work on:

* http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/

* http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/

I offered my help in tutoring people who wish to contribute to open source in
Perl (or any other programming language I deal with) and so far I did not get
any final acceptance.

Feel free to contact me about it.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish