Hi,

I have a program with 2 while loops in there.
The problem being is that when ever I run the program (Unix) the program
doesn't see the first information added.
After asking the Q, I need to press enter, then (w/o that the programs
continue's) I can answer the Q and the program picks it up.
However: every other Q in the loop gets picked up fine. So it is just the
first answer to the Q that is not picked up. (instead of enter I can also
sent any other keystroke+enter.
A dirty work around will be asking the people to hit enter twice at the
beginning of the program I quess but that would be a really dirty work
around.

Is this a known problem for anyone?
I haven't included the file because to run it you need a company
application.

open file (which is basicly: OPEN (HANDLE, "rlogin someserver ./someprogram
| grep something | head -3 | ");
        while (and continue while there is data in the file)

                open file
                        while (and continue while there is data in the file)
                if (if this statement is met: do nothing)
                else
                        ask a Q with input from stdin
                        print the answer to the Q
                close