On 12/03/10 12:48 +0530, Sudheer K wrote:
I am planning to start programming perl for my project  . i am just a
beginner to perl
can i get information related to videos/links and books especially for
beginners which can help me writing scripts .

http://www.perl.org/learn.html
http://www.perl.org/books/library.html
http://www.perl.org/media.html even have videos.

For physical books I know that many people suggest either 'Learning Perl' or
'Programming Perl'. I started with perl 3 months ago and I bought the 'Perl Cookbook' and I must say that it's probably one of the best books
written regarding programming languages. Not so utterly boring as they often
tend to be.