Hi Russ,

Have you looked into the Net::Jabber modules on the CPAN?

Cheers,
Kevin

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 01:55:07PM -0400, Russell Brooks
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spew-ed forth:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I