On Wednesday 31 Mar 2010 18:36:43 Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I store in a hash (HV) another hash bu using XS ?

Please ask it on the XS mailing list:

perl...@perl.org

(and perl-xs-subscr...@perl.org , etc.).

XS is considered very advanced Perl and most experienced Perl programmers
(including many very good ones) are not well-versed in it. This includes many
Perl programmers who also know C very well (including me). So I don't expect
you to be able to find a lot of help on this mailing list.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish