Chris Zubrzycki [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>CCCMD =  cc -DPERL_CORE -c -g -pipe -pipe -fno-common
*>-DHAS_TELLDIR_PROTOTYPE -fno-strict-aliasing -O3
*>
*>weird. how hard is it to get changes like these into the source tree so
*>it can be automatic?

http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=macosx

Join that list. Wilfredo Sanchez is on that list and he's been a major
influence on Perl and Darwin/OS X and I'm sure you'll get a lot more info
there.

5.7.x/5.8.0 is going to/has defaults for OS X but as far as I'm aware it
is still being developed.

and 10.1 should be out any day now :)

e.