Ditto.  If you don't like spam quit hanging in the canned good
section.  You need to realize that RC might not be signed up with the
".iso" mailing list so he might choose to reach out to some of these more
well trafficked maillists for friendly queries.  I don't have a problem
with that.  No one should have a problem with questions that "don't quite
fit" the group subject (monitor your emails and delete, you need to expect
crap to come through if you are signed up to maillists).  Everyone should
have a problem with people who scold people publicly on this maillist (oops...)

ps. hey andy, i thought you were great in "sex, lies, and video
tape".   :)  hehe