Hi there,

I am using XML::Parser::PerlSAX
to parse a 300M XML file. I meet a strange issue with handler characters. This
handler is supposed to return
all the contents between start markup and end markup. But sometimes it just
returns one part of the whole contents. On the second call, perhaps it returns
the rest part of the contents.

For
example,  one XML fragment like below

<timer>5100</timer>

It is
supposed to return 5100. But sometimes it just returns 5, then the second time
returns 100. This kind of scenario happens randomly. Perhaps around 1% it will
happen.

Could
anyone please give me any suggestion on how to get it fixed? Thanks in advance!
Cheers,Jason

New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/