Veeraraju_Mareddi wrote:
> Dear List,

Which list? You sent this to two lists, as far as I can tell. In Usenet,
that would be the equivalent of crossposting, and then I consider it good
etiquette to set a "Followup-To" header directing answers to one group only.
Setting a Reply-To header here might have been appropriate as well, or only
selecting one list in the first place.

> Please update me any links towards creating  SCOKETs, Communicatin on
> sockets and Communication between processes using Socket communication

Update? What have you got at the moment?

At any rate, I suggest `perldoc perlipc` and the Perl Cookbook, which has
several examples on sockets.

> my script need to contact a process which is on remote machine.

Did you write the remote process yourself, or is it already there and you
have to interact with it? If the latter, consult its documentation, since
you'll have to play by its rules. If we say that method X is great for
inter-process communication is great, but the remote process doesn't support
method X, it's not going to be very helpful.

> Any documentation with Examples are Quite helpful..

See the Perl Cookbook, then.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.