Teresa,

I'd have to highly recommend "Writing CGI Applications with Perl".  Myself
and Kevin Meltzer wrote it, so we may be a bit biased towards it though....
But, it has received great reviews from several people.

:o)

Brent

                    Teresa Raymond

                    <traymond@maripo        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    sanet.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     Perl by Example

                    09/23/01 07:10

                    AM

Has anyone used or would like to recommend or not recommend Perl by
Example by Ellie Quigley?