On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM, bones288 <bkneab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what should I look into for extracting javascript from a webpage:
>
> http://www.costofwar.com/
>
> I want to periodically check the counter but I'll I can see is:
>
> <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/costofwar/costofwar-main.js"></
> script>
>
> So I don't 'see' the changing counter number.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> --

No need for perl here is is just a very simple java script that is included
by using the relative path to the file to include. In short the full script
can be found at: http://www.costofwar.com/js/costofwar/costofwar-main.js Have
a look at a basic explanation about javascript and you will see how this
woks or just click on the link in this email ;-)

Regards,

Rob