Hi Kevin,
That's great, thanks for your prompt and welcoming reply. I'm glad to be
here.
I have posted my script to http://www.5forty.com/perl/htmlcompiler.plx so if
anyone has any time, I would be very grateful for any comments at all.
I am a complete novice, so won't take any offense at all, no matter how
cussing you are.
Best regards,
Claement.