Hi Sunita,

Whilst it's not designed to be initial learning material, I prepared a Perl booklet to be handed out at the end of a Perl course. It's more to provide a model (not 100% accurate!) of how things work, mostly explaining things in diagrams.

You can download it here:
http://www.ignition-training.com/booklets/perldistilled.pdf

I hope it's useful at some point in your training.

Martin

Shlomi Fish wrote:
Hi Sunita,