For what kind of testing are you looking frameworks?

Frameworks may differ for Database testing, Protocol testing, Storage
Testing etc

I believe putting arch or functional spec of any framework in one
email would be tough for anyone and also not sure if anyone would
share that because of compliance issues.

May be you can share the framework which you have in mind or one which
you are using (provided your employer allows you to share that) and we
may visit that and share our comments and suggestions.

Cheers,
Parag