Sorry to bother you guys with this completely unrelated subject but I have
had no luck finding much needed information.  Does anyone know of a good
resource for RPC and NFS?  I have been trying to mount to a remote
filesystem but have had no luck.  The information I found on linuxdoc.org
was helpful but incomplete.  I would really appreciate it if anyone can help
out with info or a good resource.  Again, sorry to bother you with this but
I am getting desperate.

Thanks,
Chris