On 17/02/2011 11:42, Irfan Sayed wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am still facing the issue. can someone please suggest ??
>
> ~irfan

It is impossible to tell what the problem might be from a code fragment
such as this. I am not encouraged to trust your competence, as you claim
you are 'using Perl :net:ssh module'. Since not even Perl::SSH::Net
appears on CPAN I guess that you are using Net::SSH::Perl.

Since you don't 'use' the module, and because none of $exit, $host,
$identity, $stderr, $user are declared, I guess you have removed part of
your code, in the expectation that we can guess what that part contains
and assume it to be correct.

As a start I would try declaring $host and $identity, and making sure that:

  my $ssh = Net::SSH::Perl->new($host, debug => 1, identity_files => [
$identity ] );

and see what sort of result you get from that. Then try adding the
out-of-band options on at a time to see if they change anything.

Rob