----- Original Message ----- From: "David Christensen" <dpchr...@holgerdanske.com>
To: <beginners@perl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: Creating PDF/FDF files

On 03/01/2011 07:58 AM, Mike Blezien wrote:
I'm working on a small project that will require us to parse data submitted from an Adobe Reader form, i.e questionaires. Then we'll need to generate either a PDF or FDF temp file, attach it to an email, and send it to use. Now parsing the data from the Adobe Form with a Perl script shouldn't be a problem. My question is what is the best Perl module to use to create the PDF(needed for digital siginatures) or a FDF file for this type of application? I've been looking at CPAN for possible solutions but not real clear which is the best to handle this type of application for both PDF or FDF formats.
any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

    http://rick.measham.id.au/pdf-api2/

    PDF::API2
    PDF::TextBlock

HTH,