Hi, I have the following problem I wanted to change the number of blocks of a
progress bar when it reaches 50.
My code is:

if ($_Globals{PROGRESS_VALUE} >= 50) {

                $pb->configure(-blocks=>100);
                $pb->update();
                $_Globals{PROGRESS_VALUE} +=1;
                $_Globals{PROGRESS_STRING} = "FTPD";
                }

my $pb  = $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW}->ProgressBar(-bd => 3,
                                                 -relief => "sunken",
                                                 -fg => "green",
                                                 -width => 30,
                                                 -length => 600,
                                                 -variable =>
\$_Globals{PROGRESS_VALUE},
                                                 -colors => [0, "green", 40,
"orange", 50, "red"]

But I have an Tk:Error:  Can't call method "configure" on an undefined value
Why?

Thanks.