Hello,

        I'm wanting to test for the presence of two or more words, from a short
list of words, in an address input field in a Perl shopping cart, i.e. both
'box' and 'street', or both 'apo' and 'avenue', etc. and pop up a message.
I've found how to do "or" searches with regex, but not "and", so there must be
another way I have to go.

        Is there a Perl function that does this, or will I have to start from
scratch?  Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.  If this is not enough information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Marc