Thank you for your helps. And sorry for reply so late(I'm not familiar with
the mail-list and I don't know what is the proper way to reply).

I have tried Vim with a guide . It's really a interesting platform: with so
many convenient commands, I can sufficiently program without mouse like a
game! Thank you for help!!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Carlos Ivan Sosa <gnus...@gnusosa.net>
wrote:

> On 4/7/11, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@iglu.org.il> wrote:
>> I personally have been happily using GVim ( http://www.vim.org/ ) for a
long
>> while, which has a steep learning curve, but I'm on Linux, and use some
>> other
>> editors when appropriate.
>
> If you decide for gvim, there is a portable version for Windows.

Another vote for Vim, though I don't care for the 'g'. ;) Vim
(including gvim) is readily ported to Windows (you know, if you're
stuck using it):

http://www.vim.org/download.php#pc

Plain Vim works sufficiently well in cmd.exe and even in the
PowerShell. Of course, cmd.exe and PowerShell don't work so well, but
I digress.

The best development environment is a UNIX-like operating system. Just
saying. It does have a steep learning curve though. Don't try it out
expecting what you're used to. It's definitely not that. To get an
idea of what makes Vim different, search YouTube for tutorials and
demonstrations. If you're a Windows-centric beginner-beginner then
you'll probably have an easier time with an IDE in the short term
though.