On Sun, 1 May 2011, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 14:36, Patrick Dupre <patrick.du...@york.ac.uk>wrote:

Hello,

Is perl able to load a fortran subroutine ?

I have no problem to make a c code callable by gcc (xs)
I can call a fortran routine from a c program.
But perl fails to load a so library linked with a piece of fortran.

The error is:
 cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied at
/usr/lib/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 200.

Is there any solution ?
Linker options ?

I don't know if this supports Fortran, but the "Inline" module from CPAN
works great with C and with Tcl.  Maybe it work with Fortran :out of the
box"; maybe it can work with some "tweaking".

OK, do yo be worry. I found the problem. it is due to SELinux.
I have to find a chcon -t texrel_shlib_t
every time that I reisntall the library.
I need to find another option because I do not know how to tell
the the Makefile.PL howto execute the
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t
Maybe there is an option !

--