In a message dated Tue, 2 Oct 2001  6:03:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Curtis Poe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Mea Culpa.
>
> While I do have some reservations about how prototypes were used in a particular
>example, I'll try
> to be more sensitive about the "beginners" aspect of things.

Curtis,

That's considerate of you to respond humbly.  Personally, even when the responses are
over my head, I still appreciate them.  Thanks for putting so much energy into your
posting.

If any post is beyond my current understanding, I either:
1. Learn something
2. Learn about the existence of something I want to learn later.  Or...
3. Delete it!

Personally, I don't want to put a lid on any discussion.  I think the characteristic
which distinguishes this list as a beginners' list is not the level of the *response*,
but rather the willingness of the respondants to address any *question*.

Thanks,
Nelson