On 11-09-05 02:12 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
I should note that you
may be prematurely optimising here, so you shouldn't worry about getting a
lot of code compiled, until you are sure it's the bottleneck:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PrematureOptimization

I have to agree with Shlomi. I also think that you may want to consider redesigning your architecture. Not every module is going to need to use every other module. After all, the purpose of OOD is to encapsulate and decouple the objects. If you think that most of your module need to use most of the rest, then I would think that your design is not decoupled enough. I would take a look at the architecture to see if there was a better way to design it.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.

"Make something worthwhile."  -- Dear Hunter