On 10/5/01 12:50 PM, "Michael Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Also, you're not allowed to set it to 100 outside of the anonymous sub
>> either.
>
> Sure you are, you just have to declare the variable outside of the anonymous
> sub.

Not in this *example test* world I created for students (at least I didn't
want them too.)  Recently I started teaching Perl as an Internet Programming
class (CGS2557) here at FCCJ and one of my students asked if it was possible
to get at it somehow - I said I didn't think so, but to be sure I wanted to
ask here.

Thx for the reply :)
-Sx-