On 24/10/2011 05:46, Punit Jain wrote:
Hi ,

I tried to install ExtUtils-CBuilder from CPAN however I get this error :-

   CPAN.pm: Going to build D/DA/DAGOLDEN/ExtUtils-CBuilder-0.280202.tar.gz

ExtUtils::MakeMaker version 6.31 required--this is only version 6.30 at
Makefile.PL line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 7.
Running make test
   Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install

How do I get to upgrade my MakeMaker from 6.30 to 6.31 ?

Really appreciate your help and ideas how to fix it.

Have you tried installing it the same way as you installed CBuilder?

  cpan -i ExtUtils::MakeMaker

Rob