I need some help to connect to a web service WSDL.  I installed SOAP::WSLD
and able to bind OK and access the service and call some methods, but having
trouble passing a security token.

My mission is to pass an XML request to the service and receive an
acknowledgement.  The script is shown below followed by the results of the
script run at command prompt.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

#!C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe -w
use strict;
use lib "c:/Perl/jtest/tx_roster";

use MyElements::ValidationSoapHeader;
my $element = MyElements::ValidationSoapHeader->new(-DevToken => 'xxxxxx');
print "element = $element \n\n";

use MyInterfaces::Service1::Service1Soap;
my $interface = MyInterfaces::Service1::Service1Soap->new();

my $response;
$response = $interface->HelloWorld();
print "response $response \n\n";

$response = $interface->ProcessRoster();
print "$response \n";

Results from Command Prompt:

C:\Perl\jtest>perl jeff_1.pl
element = <ValidationSoapHeader
xmlns="http://www.trec.state.tx.us/ProcessRoster
"/>

response <HelloWorldResponse
xmlns="http://www.trec.state.tx.us/ProcessRoster";><
HelloWorldResult>Hello World</HelloWorldResult></HelloWorldResponse>

<Fault
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><faultcode>soap:Server<
/faultcode><faultstring>Server was unable to process request. ---&gt;
Authentica
tion Failed</faultstring><detail></detail></Fault>

Best Regards,

Jeff Zanzinger
RealEstateCE.com
ph:  888.895.8839