Hi,

I have (another) question about resetting the ornaments on a
Term::Readline instance.  I can't seem to get the syntax correct on
how to accomplish this.  Basically I want to get rid of the underline
in the terminal prompt; I am configuring the new terminal like this
"my $terminal = Term::ReadLine->new('pw7');"

This works fine and good, but there is an underline in it.  From what
I understand the should be an array reference to the internal
configuration of the of the terminal.  But when I dump this with data
dumper I only see a couple of file handles; no where that an ornament
is set, or where it is actually configurable:

My data dump of the terminal object looks like this:

$VAR1 = bless( [
                 \*Term::ReadLine::Stub::FIN,
                 \*Term::ReadLine::Stub::FOUT
               ], 'Term::ReadLine::Stub' );

Could somebody possibly help me with the syntactical intricacies of
setting the ornament to 0?  I am able to do it via exporting the
environment variable using "export "PERL_RL=Perl o=0"", but I would
like to do it from the script if possible.

http://perldoc.perl.org/Term/ReadLine.html

Thank-you,

Dan Sullivan