I am not even sure if this is possible, though it seems like something
Perl would be capable of.  I have a C++ program with perl embedded in
it.  I want to pass two arrays to perl, one with keynames and the other
with values in it.  Once in the perl code, I want to make variables with
name from the keyname array, and then assign values to them from the
array of values.

Just in case that wasn't clear, let's say I have in the C++ program an
array with the elements "i", "j", and "k" in it, and an array with the
elements "1", "2", and "3" in it.  Once I am in the perl code, I want $i
= "1", $j = "2", and $k = "3".

Is this possible, and if so could someone give me a quick clip of code
for it?

Thank you much,
Lotto.
.