I cant seem to get this module to work at all.
I have Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Apache 2.2.14, Active Perl 5.14.2.1402 64 bit.

Then I installed... ImageMagick-6.7.5-6-Q16-windows-x64-dll.exe.  I
checked the box that said "Install PerlMagick for ActiveState Perl
c51412.2 build 1402"

I can run perl scripts on my web server fine and dandy, all day long,
but If i call "use Image::Magick;" It gives me an error I cant
understand, because as far as I can tell everything is where is should
be.

Apache web log reports this error.
"Can't locate loadable object for module Image::Magick in @INC (@INC
contains: C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .)"

Looking at those folders it installed it all in the /site/lib/ and not in
the /lib/ folder.  Which seems to me, from what I found on the net, to
be the right spot.  But should it not work from either/or/both?

As far as I can tell this should be all that I have to do for this,
and yet it doesn't work?  Maybe is a version miss match problem?  I
tried using the ppm with perl first, but I couldnt even find
imagemagick on there, just little addons for it.

I originally sent this to beginners-...@perl.org, but got no response,
so now I'm trying here.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.