Hi Paul,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:43:10 -0800
Adams Paul <adams...@msn.com> wrote:

> Sent from my LG phone

you've sent three messages to this mailing list that only quote a previous
message in the thread in its entirety, and then consist of no original content
except for a "Sent from my LG phone". Why are these messages getting sent and
what do you intend to say?

One should also note that your mail user-agent (I presume it is your LG phone)
is not setting the In-Reply-To: header correctly, so they don't appear as
replies to the message you have quoted.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish