Oops, I forgot to include GroundControl's Mouse Commands Overview:

Mouse commands are useful for activating dialog boxes, menus, and other visual control
elements. You can use both left and right buttons.

The following are for working with the buttons:

These are used for moving the mouse around the screen:

GetMousePosition        Get the current mouse screen coordinates
MouseMoveTo     Jump the mouse directly to the specified position
MouseRollTo     Roll the mouse smoothly to the specified position
MouseOffset     Move the mouse from the current position as specified by the offsets

MouseLeftButton         Send a command for the left mouse button
MouseRightButton        Send a command for the right mouse button

MouseMiddleButton       Send a command for the middle mouse button

MouseWheel      Sends a mouse wheel operation

These are obsolete, and have been superceded by their counterparts above:

MouseClickScreen        Send a left click to specified screen coordinates.
MouseDblClickScreen     Send a left double click to specified screen coordinates.

Greg

>>> "Greg Wardawy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/19/01 01:48PM >>>

>>> Abhra Debroy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/18/01 11:51PM >>>
Thank u Carl for the reply ! But what's the solution for the application
those do not support OLE  .

Abhra

Try GroundControl by Acrasoft. You can find the information and the trial version at
http://www.acrasoft.com/ .

Greg