SMTP is a Protocol, which uses standard commands to send mail.

I want to use it. So there is already an implementation written. So I'm not
going for IO or Sockets..
I want to make it work.
Please, I need some workable parameters. Help.
And it dies, simply. Don't know what goes on beneath the surface...

--
Love,
 Somu,