Hi Guys,

I need some help. I've just finished my script and a manual test is fine.
Basically, it's a script that gets the PID of some selected process and
lists all the open file descriptors for the processes pipes this to a file.
Problem is, when I run the script manually it works well and writes the
file descriptor info to the log file but when I put this same script in
cron it can't log to the file.

I know this is a permissions problem and I've played around with the
permissions but it still can't log to the file when the script is run from
cron. Any idea on how to debug this?

Kwaku.