>   I am getting the error message: "can't locate Pod/Usage.pm

Usually means you just don't have that module ("Pod::Usage") installed. You
want to to tell us what platform/OS you're on (eg windows XP or 7 and
ActiveState or Strawberry or Ubuntu and ver. 5.12) but you probably need to add
that and try again.

Often these installs will have an option to install any missing modules as part
of the install process, saying yes to that's an okay thing.

Andy Bach
(608) 658-1890
Not at my desk