Chris, an MVC Framework is just a design approach to help manage your code, so
you don't really need to "use" Catalyst or Dancer, or anyone else's framework.
Instead,  you can easily emulate what you like best about any of them when
setting up an app structure and design one that you can be most productive
with.

I thought I'd mention that you always have that option too.

Kindest Regards,

Bill Stephenson