On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Irfan Sayed <irfan_sayed2...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> i need to access the attributes of file.
> more precisely, i need to check if the file is digitally signed or not
>

> for example; if i right click on file, then i need to check if the
> "digital signature" tab is there or not for that specific file and valid
> certificate is there.
>
> please suggest if any perl module is available to get this info
>

> regards,
> irfan

Hi Ifran,

It would help if you indicate the platform you are working on :-) Now I
assume you are working on windows and in that case I would guess (never
needed this myself so I can't say for sure) that
*Win32API::File<http://search.cpan.org/~chorny/Win32API-File-0.1200/File.pm>
 *should do the trick. After all is offers a direct interface to the
windows file API and therefore should be able to provide you what you are
looking for.

Regards,

Rob