i have to call localtime () function to get the latest time everytime when i
print the lines using insert method
i mean , i need to print the latest time in scrolled text box

lets say :

use Tk;
$mw = MainWindow->new();
my $t = $mw->Scrolled("Text")->pack (-side => 'left', -expand=>1);
$t->insert("end", "$c = \&gettime");

sub gettime
{
 $c = localtime();
return $c;
}

so whenever i call insert method , it shud call function gettime and print the
latest time in the text box
please suggest

regards
irfan