> From: Paul.G
>
> Sending this as a test message, I received a warning saying that messages to
> me have been bouncing.
>
> Hopefully, I am still on the mailing list and this is just a glitch.

Paul,

Yes, it is just a glitch. It has been happening to me occasionally for over two
years now. If you look at the message, it should contain an example of the
bounce messages the list server has been receiving from your mail server. In my
case, it appears the list server does not always clean up the routing lines in
the header, so my server complains that it has been forwarded too many times
and may be the result of a mail loop. A couple of people have looked at it, but
have not been able to identify the cause.

Bob McConnell