All

I am having an issue with retrieving output parameters from a SQL Server stored
procedure.

Here is the definition of the stored procedure

PROCEDURE [TestProcess]
    @Id  NUMERIC(20,0),
    @RefID          CHAR(36) OUTPUT,
    @ErrorID        INT OUTPUT

And here is my perl code
#bind the input and output parameters

$sth->bind_param(1, $clm_tracking_id);
$sth->bind_param_inout(2, \$ID, DBI::SQL_CHAR);
$sth->bind_param_inout(3, \$ErrorId, DBI::SQL_INT);
$sth->execute();

$sth->finish;

print "$ID\n";
print "$ErrorId\n";

When I run the stored procedure by itself , I get values back, but when I run
it from my perl script, the values are empty.
Not sure what is going on - any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Robert Gorrebeeck

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is
confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under
the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom
it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and
delete the material from any  computer.