Hi,

Thank you Lesleyb, Shlomi, Rob.

I should have connected the <> in the output with the <> that I used to
get the stuff into the script in the first place but it made no
connection.

So perl gets better all the time!

And that knowledge enabled me to track down the error in the regex so we
are up and running now with a few minor issues to resolve.

bestest
Anne